1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

personality types

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by galaxee, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I took the test and put my results in the poll early on, but didn't post the results. I'm an INTP - the poll shows 4 INTP's but there are five of us who've posted that we're INTP!

"Four? Five? They're botht the same order of magnitude and within 20-25% of each other - a reasonable approximation for a poll with this sample size"
    - A Typical INTP reaction

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    ISTJ for me...I'm pretty sure that's the same result when I last took a Myers-Briggs test 8-9 years ago during a college class b/c the occupation listings look pretty similar to what I recall.

3. AuntBee

AuntBee New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I took the test and came up INTP as well. Few years ago, different version of the test, I was INFP. Guess I'm smarter now that I have my Prius. The Thinker in me has emerged :)

4. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    My wife and I are complete opposites. She's a J and I'm a P. Naturally, we have completely different ways of making decisions. The J in her is more concerned with making a decision and getting on with it. The P in me is always willing to consider other possibilities. When I seem to be having trouble making up my mind, she says "Your P-ness is showing." :lol: