1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Phoenix get together

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by ybnormal, Aug 6, 2008.

1. ybnormal

ybnormal New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Yes it is Rock Springs Cafe and 11:00 would be perfect. My wife has a haor appointment in Anthem at 9:00 and we are heading up from there. We should be there between 10:30 and 11:00

2. chris_wass

chris_wass New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So just me, ybnormal, Mrs. ybnormal, and maybe howardbc? Should we try to pick a new date to get more attendance?

3. howardbc

howardbc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Re: Phoenix get together - Won't be able to make it on the 20th

Hi. I'm sorry but I won't be able to make it tomorrow, the 20th. I hope you guys don't give up on me. I still would like to get together. Does everyone work Monday through Friday? If not, I can meet maybe better during the week, - at least for the foreseeable future. I see SO many Priuses on the road! I wish they'd all sign on to this web site.

4. ybnormal

ybnormal New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    It was good, we enjoyed some nice lunch and great pie. Unfortunately my wife and I were the only ones there. :(

5. chris_wass

chris_wass New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Sorry, Tom, looked like the meet was falling apart, so I didn't try to go. It's a long drive for me to go eat pie by myself if you didn't show, since I live in south Scottsdale. :dizzy:

6. miscrms

miscrms Plug Envious Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Sorry we couldn't be there :(

On the up side, you got pie :)

Rob

7. arniesalsared

arniesalsared Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hi all:
    I haven't been on the forum for some time and didn't know that there was any local activity. I'v had my '04 since '04, my wife has an '06 and my two grown daughter each have an '07. So you can see we're not too impressed with these beasts.

We live in Northeast Mesa, so let us know when you're getting together again.

Arnie:)