1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Phoenix March Meet-up

Discussion in 'Local Clubs, Events, and Road Trips' started by h2photo, Mar 5, 2008.

1. h2photo

h2photo Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    The Phoenix March Gathering will be held @ Scottsdale Pavilions
    (by the McDonald's off Indian Bend & the 101)
    Saturday, March 22nd, 2008
    4:00pm

[​IMG]

Just look for the tall red-head with the big black camera! I drive a Grey Touring with Grey rims & a hot pink flip-flop decal on the back (of course if I back in, you won't see that)

I'll try to find a section where we can all park (hopefully!) It's a Classic Car show, so come & have some fun! Meet some Prius owners & enjoy the weather!

2. sparkyAZ

sparkyAZ übergeek

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Good choice, Holly! If you're going to bring your camera, I'll be sure to have the Pri all clean and spiffy for the photo shoot. I just finished 2 modifications am ready to show her off to see what you think!

:bump2:

3. goldmantx

goldmantx Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Any chances for a May or June meetup. Just got my Prius last month and am interested in meeting other owners!

Eric (in Mesa)

4. ybnormal

ybnormal New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    There is always the chance. Someone needs to make a decision and announce a where and when. Keep in mind the other Prius owners are spread all over the valley. I like the idea of meeting somewhere. The Phoenix Mini owners club does this and gets a good turnout.

A week ago I joined them at Haus Murphy's German restaurant in Glendale for dinner on a Wednesday night. There were about 15 or 20 Mini's there. The month before that they met at Joes BBQ in Mesa. They have taken road trips to Tucson and Jerome among other places. The good part is the club is sponsored by the Mini dealer and sanctioned by Mini corporate. Too bad Toyota and the Valley Toyota dealers can't get together to do something simular.

5. safarigrl

safarigrl New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Add me to the list. Just got mine on Saturday and would sign up for a get together in a heartbeat.

Stef

6. sparkyAZ

sparkyAZ übergeek

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius

Hi Stef - Welcome to Priuschat!

We've moved the meetup postings to another part of the forum. The June meetup info is posted in the AZ-Phoenix forum here:

http://priuschat.com/forums/az-phoenix/47245-june-meet-up.html

Hope to see you June 21st!