1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Physics Professor says WTC collapse caused by thermite

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by jared2, Apr 11, 2006.

1. jared2

jared2 New Member

Brilliant 9/11 Mini-doc from Dutch TV

Crisp, logical and compelling, this dramatically illustrated 20-minute interview with former UK Environment Minister, Michael Meacher, MP and former German Secretary Of Defense, Andreas Von Bulow, presents the most persuasive summary yet of the purely common sense case for neocon 9/11 treachery. Aired on a popular current affairs show last week by TV Nederland 2, this short masterpiece will hopefully migrate quickly to DVD and many many Christmas stockings this year.

Opening sentiments: Meacher - "The war on terror is bogus;" Von Bulow - "The official story is so inadequate and far fetched that there must be a different one." And they were just getting going. 9/11 newbies will gasp, veteran sceptics will

To see video, go to:

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article11222.htm

2. jared2

jared2 New Member

Has anyone watched this 20 minute documentary? What do you think?

3. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ Apr 12 2006, 04:06 PM) [snapback]238685[/snapback]</div>
    I went to the site...

I'll watch it when I get home, although I got sidetracked into reading one of Cindy Sheehans tirades... Funny thing is, as I was reading such, I thought, "Wow, that could be almost anyone on PC...".... :lol:

4. malorn

malorn Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jared2 @ Apr 12 2006, 03:06 PM) [snapback]238685[/snapback]</div>
    I need to hear a rational voice before i make a decision on this groundbreaking theory. Maybe I should watch Fahreinheit911 again, Michael Moore is always rational and unbiased. ;)

5. jared2

jared2 New Member

There are 2 things I turn off instantly, tirades and the phony drawl of G.W. Bush. Never heard Cindy Sheehan speak, but if it was a tirade, no way.

Tirade
    "A volley of words; a long and vehement speech on some subject; a declamation; a protracted harangue, esp. of denunciation, abuse, or invective."

Oxford English Dictionary.

I'm off for Easter now, or should I say Passover? Bye.