1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Picking up my Prius V with ATP tonight

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by XMAN LIVE, Jul 24, 2009.

1. acg101

acg101 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I posted earlier a message that we have been waiting for over 3 months for our 2010 Prius V ATP and for some reason my post was deleted. Who controls this forum???

2. Ct. Ken V

Ct. Ken V Active Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    acg101,

I think there are only 2 ways to get a post deleted. The original poster can delete his own post by using the "edit" function or a moderator can also do it, but they usually only do so if a post is inappropriate (offensive). A moderator may also move it to another category if they think it isn't pertinent to the thread it's originally posted in. Maybe the post you're looking for never even "took". Did you actually see it on the screen after you submitted it?

I can see 6 posts by you & 3 of them mention you waiting 3 months (the one in red immediately before this one, then post #12 on page 2 of this thread, & the 3rd one is in a different thread). Since you're somewhat new here, this is how to locate all of your previous posts. Just find any one of them you made (if you can remember the thread or topic you posted in), then click on your registered screen name at the left side of your post. A drop-down menu will appear & the 3rd line down says "find more posts by ...". Click on that line & you will find a listing of all your posts. Just click on the topic line immediately above your text preview & you will be taken right to that specific post. Right now you only have 6 posts, but as time goes on you will have multiple pages of posts listed in this type of index of all your posts.

So, is the post you were looking for really missing (or is it the one in that other thread?)?

Ken (in Bolton,Ct)

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    A little edgy now, are we? Are you sure it's deleted? I found two posts by you in the previous page, one of which is (I presume) the post that you are referring to that "got deleted"

4. XMAN LIVE

XMAN LIVE "Just have Fun!"

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Could you setup a poll and setup tentative description, and see what kind of number of people would be interested. I would think we could see if a dealer could provide some food and drinks and a few cars to drive. Fred Hass Toyota had a good stock of G3 cars. Let’s get some idea of how many. Post Poll for a week to give us a count, tentative schedule of event would be like three weeks after poll count is gathered. That gives us two weeks to setup, and one week to cancel if things get a bit tough to setup. I would think we would be trying for 15 to 30 people per session. If we have a lot of people we could do a morning session with lunch or snacks and afternoon session with lunch or snacks. Both groups could visit during lunch break. Let me know what Dan thinks. We could also start a different thread with the poll around this topic, and get other to put there two cents in. Maybe we could get some volunteers J. There is a club section on the PriusChat Form… I was thinking there was Houston club posted but have not checked in a while. May want to double check if there is we could work with them.

5. XMAN LIVE

XMAN LIVE "Just have Fun!"

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V

6. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    OK. We'll start by starting another thread sometime this week. No response from Dan yet, so if anyone knows a better way to get a hold of him than his 106mpg email address, please let me know. 20 to 30 may be optimistic, but we'll see....

7. quantumslip

quantumslip Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    hmm, did any houston people get a Prius IV with SR? I'm sure that would draw a lot of people to the event. (When I talk to non-owners about the Prius they keep ask about the SR). Maybe LaurieTX could drive her car down? LOL :D

I am getting mines within two weeks for sure now (getting the docs shipped to me today!), so don't hold the event just yet! :p j/k

8. Dan.

Dan. MPG Centurion

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    At the risk of URL fragmentation, I'm considering retiring the 106mpg domain to a redirector.

For my company:
    AutoEcoLLC.com

For the Hybrid Club
    HoustonHybrid.blogspot.com

I'm shooting for Sept 19th for the next meet. I'd like to put the Enginer 4KWh PHEV conversion kit on the agenda to discuss. I'm busily working on getting info on it.

9. ggood

ggood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced