1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pics with 17" Centerlines

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by F8L, Aug 14, 2006.

1. GreenSpeed

GreenSpeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    OMG! you've a Seaside Pearl too! I always wondered how it would look with Monsoons... I've 17" tC take-off's :) Loooks Snazzy!

2. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Looks great!

I swear it makes the car look totally different. Every time I park it and walk away I cant help but turn and look at it some more :)

3. GreenSpeed

GreenSpeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yeah, same thing with my new rims... Give's it more Edge!

4. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I'm glad to see more Prius with rims. It may seem silly or not needed by some, but for me, at least, it signals more of a main stream acceptance of this car, which is a goal for me. I would love to see more Hybrids on the road, of all kinds, and anything to get people less afraid of this kind of car is cool by me.

5. GreenSpeed

GreenSpeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TJandGENESIS @ Sep 8 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]316502[/snapback]</div>
    You're kidding right? Come to the Bay Area. The Prius is the MOST common car you'll see around. More than Volvo's, Beemer's, or Volkswagens. I see atleast 25++ a day. You simply cannot go 5 minutes without seeing one around here. Ack!

6. esskay

esskay Junior Member

Looking good guys!!