1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Picture guide for trim clip p/n?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by egg_salad, Dec 13, 2017.

1. egg_salad

egg_salad Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Did the fan cleaning service tonight. Along the way, I busted a few trim clips.

(Is it possible to do anything to a Toyota without breaking a few clips??)

I broke two of the white ones that hold the floor cover right above the HV battery.

I broke one of the black ones that holds the "flap" for that cover (sorta right near the outer seat bolt)

And another black one that holds the cargo area side panel to the floor, which may be the same clip as the one above.

What I'd really like to find is a visual guide to these clips and their respective part numbers. I'm having a devil of a time finding the right clips in the usual Toyota parts lookups.

Any ideas?

2. MickyMatter

MickyMatter Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II
    #2 MickyMatter, Dec 13, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2017
  3. egg_salad

egg_salad Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Thanks, Mickey! That's a much better parts blowup than I've found elsewhere. I have bookmarked it.

I definitely need the 90467-10161 those are the white ones that hold down the cover over the battery.

The 90467-05164-C0 is the one that's clearly for the bottom center of the side panel.

It's not really clear if it's the same one for the outer ends of the "flap", but I'm going to gable that it is, so I'll get two of them. Thanks again!