1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pictures of my new black Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by kentricho, Sep 2, 2006.

1. alexilic

alexilic Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I love my 07 black touring package 3 Prii!!! What a great car.. I'm avg. 46.5 mpg on my first tank so far.

I've always wanted to come and visit Australia... anyone know the best roads to get there from Chicago.. :lol:

Cheers mate,
    Alex

Attached Files:

2. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ Sep 3 2006, 01:40 AM) [snapback]313390[/snapback]</div>
    Here, snow is white for maybe a nanosecond or so. Then it's various shades of brown and grey and black.

3. blackprius07

blackprius07 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Priusamp @ Jun 6 2007, 10:28 PM) [snapback]457114[/snapback]</div>
    Yep! Sequoias are distinctive... like black priuses! (had to throw that in there)

4. kentricho

kentricho Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    chitown guzzler!

I'm from Australia, and when I went to the States in May 2006, we met so many American's who said they'd LOVE to visit Australia, but then they said it's too far away.

It's not that bad, we flew from Sydney to San Fran and it was only 12 hours, these days in the aeroplanes, you can't get bored, they've got video and music on demand as well as computer games, and that's in economy!

I say if you've always wanted to visit Australia, then do it!!! As an example, our ticket from SYD - SFO was around $1400AUD which is around $1100USD. Or if you want to do it cheaper, you could try a Hawaiian Airlines flight from LAX - HNL, then pick up a cheap Jetstar flight from HNL - MEL.

:) good luck and make sure you visit us down under one day, you won't regret it, it's a beautiful country! PS: Love your black Prius, just like mine !!!

5. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kentricho @ Jun 7 2007, 01:54 PM) [snapback]457585[/snapback]</div>
    You could just sum it all up by saying,

So where the bloody hell are you?

. . . but then I guess you are no Lara Bingle
    [​IMG]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_where_the_...hell_are_you%3F

P.S. You guys contemplating forming a 'Cool dudes in a black prius club' need to think twice.
    It could easily turn into a club of 'nerdy guys in black prii looking for acceptance.'
    BE MEN! STAND ON YOUR OWN! ;) :lol: