1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pimping the Prime

Discussion in 'Prime Accessories and Modifications' started by DavidA, Sep 14, 2016.

1. DavidA

DavidA Prius owner since July 2009

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    When you get your Prime, do any of you have plans to change/alter the interior or exterior of your car? What will you do?

For me, the first few things will be trying to get those plastic frisbees off the wheels and adding a center cap. Then ordering up a real spare donut to stow behind the drivers seat for the real long trips through deserts, etc.

I'll wait to see what the actual interior of my trim looks like, and how much white porcelain is present to squash, but one thing from the videos kinda disturbs me even more than the white stuff. It is that chrome wave treatment on the dash that runs the full width. Who thought that up?

So is filming the chrome strip an option? Maybe make it look like some sort of dark chrome so it becomes drastically less reflective? The thought of everything outside the car as I pass reflecting off that chrome strip will probably be distracting to the driver or front seat passenger.

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i wonder how hard it would be to retrofit the lift back rear end onto it.(n)