1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PiP driver that just test drove a Bolt...

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by Lithium MPG, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Lithium MPG

Lithium MPG Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Wow. I was impressed by the Prime and even more so by the Bolt. If you guys have access to one.. check it out. Very impressive car and to drive. I think as PiP we have been early adopters to plug in technology. I actually enjoy the EV experience that the PiP has shown me and also how to be a more efficient driver and the wonders of regen to recapture energy that would have been lost. I love the interior room and capacity of the PiP etc stuff we all know. All i have to say if you like the PiP or Prime you should really try out a Bolt.. I would like to hear how you guys feel after driving it.

2. hackenfort

hackenfort Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I would love to try/see one. Chevy here (CNY) seems to have little interest in them, but I've seen one on the road!

3. a_gray_prius

a_gray_prius Rare Non-Old-Blowhard Priuschat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Don't have a PiP, but we do have a Model S and the Bolt feels less bulky than the Model S (as you would expect from a smaller car).

4. fotomoto

fotomoto Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Like the prime, the bolt is on a slow nationwide roll out so nothing here yet from either but I'd like to hear more about your impressions.

5. TrinaF.

TrinaF. Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I think I saw at least 5 Bolts here yesterday in Southern California. They're pretty popular. We're interested in one but haven't checked it out yet.

6. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    saw one in the wild yesterday. chatted with an owner here, and he loves it. my concern is hatch space, and i don't need 200 miles.

check out the bolt teardown thread, someone just scored one for under 20k in cali, plus ttl.

#6 bisco, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Lithium MPG likes this.