1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

PIP floormats.......need to decide

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by mlgooden74, Apr 23, 2012.

1. mlgooden74

mlgooden74 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    so did we every get a ruling on whether the Husky Liner mats fit in the plug in prius well or no?

I am needing to order something before my kids destroy that new car feel but i am still unsure what to order and what will fit properly.

I am needin guidance from someone who has purchased aleady i guess.

help welcome! Thanks!

2. mitch672

mitch672 Technology Geek

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    I just bought these, they are Toyota original equipment, rubber all-weather, won't likely be in until the weekend. I have a set of WeatherTechs from my 2010 (put the factory Matt's back in when. I traded it), btw, my set of 2010/2011 WeatherTechs will be available in about a week, if anyone is looking for a set :)

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

I also bought the rear rubber cargo mat as well

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

3. rogerv

rogerv Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I've got the OEM Toyota all weather mats. I think they will do the job here in SoCal where we don't deal with snow, etc. I also have a Toyota cargo area mat from the 2012 hatchback, as I didn't want to wait for one specially designed for the PiP. I don't carry the charging unit with me, so I don't have to fight the mat in order to open the storage area for the charger and cord. From what I have seen of the special one made for the PiP, it doesn't have a lift panel over that area either.
    I had the OEM all weather mats in my '06, and WeatherTech mats in my '04, as well as in my Lexus. Either one is satisfactory, as long as you get ones with holes for the new style hold downs for the driver's side.

4. epoints

epoints Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I bought the husky weather beater and everything fits super well except the gap where the gas door release is for regular Prius model. I contacted husky and apparently they have one without the gas door cut. I'm getting that info from husky pretty soon.

I would suggest to hold off for couple days more if you can.

5. mlgooden74

mlgooden74 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I see autoanything.com has husky liners for the PIP listed and shows NO cutaway for the gas lever. I called autoanything and they say they update their site daily so it could be they are available now. Gonna check with Husky and see if the left hand truely knows what the right is doing with this.

I'm starting to feel inadequate with all my carpets exposed!!

6. mlgooden74

mlgooden74 New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just spoke with Husky and customer service told me their engineers have NOT measured the PIP yet so nothing being updated currently or no updates even started. Looks like Autoanything is wrong in their listing.

Holding my breath till these come out I guess.