1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pleasant used part buying experience

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Care, Maintenance & Troubleshooting' started by edthefox5, Dec 9, 2016.

1. edthefox5

edthefox5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Wife plowed into something again so on the hunt for used body parts for my 2007. Seen other posters comment about a local Prius dealer Tampa Hybrids Inc in Lutz Florida and so I gave him a try. Todd only sells used Prius & l lots of Prius parts. Clean operation. Really nice fellow and answered alot of my installation questions and knows the G2 platform better than anyone I have ever met. He had about 40 nice Prius on the lot and some really good prices. In fact there was a 2007 with 67,000 miles with a 2010 battery in it that I may even buy. Straight talker with no sales bull.
    If your in the market I highly recommend him. Thanks again Todd. 813-241-5307

My wife plowed into something again so I was on the hunt for some used body parts. I have seen Tampa Hybrids Inc in Lutz Florida 33549 mentioned here before so after calling Todd I gave him a try. Nice operation with about 40 nice used Prius G2's and 3's. Lots of used parts and sells Hybrid Battery's also. Todd really knows the G2 platform. He only sells Prius. Very nice fellow with no sale bull. Thanks again Todd. 813-241-5307

kenoarto and m.wynn like this.