1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Please help me choose a tire!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by JuliaL, Aug 19, 2008.

1. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks wicastawakan for posting your review of the Kumho Solus KR 21's. Good stuff.

I think you're going to like the BT Tech Stiffening Plate and Strut Tower Brace. The handling improvements from the Strut Tower Brace are more dramatic and noticeable than from the Stiffening Plate, but I'm glad to have both on my car.

2. wicastawakan

wicastawakan New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    One thing I failed to include was tire pressure. I run the front at 42 psi & rear at 40 psi. The vehicle/tires seem to function very well there. No tendency to bounce, chatter or emphasize road imperfections to the vehicle/driver. If a concern, I think the 40/38 combination would be sweet.

3. CharlesJ

CharlesJ Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

You posted this some time ago but you seem to be still in thius thread:D
    I checked on line with Goodyear, no deal. Sent an email and after the 2nd exchange, Sue at consumer relations understood what I was after:D. She said it is 853.06 rotations, in case you want to be that precise:D
    By my calculations the circumference difference is .6". And by rotation is less than a 1% difference.