1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Podcast Invitation for Gen2 owners

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by BLNT, Jul 8, 2019.

1. BLNT

BLNT Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Prius Nation,

I wanted to introduce myself in a way that shows that I'm interesting and clever, but I started this thread instead.

OK. Let’s get down to business. Our family has four Gen2s (all silver) and I got into the topic so much I decided to launch a podcast. Primary goal of the podcast is storytelling. Interviewing Prius owners on how they got into 'Prius-ing', sharing their journey and talking about hybrids for the fun of it. It might also be useful for people, looking to buy a Prius with real-life information.

I am looking for guests to be on the podcast - If you own a Prius (or many) and interested to be on the podcast, send me an email to [email protected].

If you let me have a chat with you about your Prius journey, the industry or bedroom tidying needs, I'll send you a unique Gen2 Prius decal whenever I get to actually make them... I may even tell you the lamest joke I know.

Podcast page: http://patreon.com/priuspodcast
    (don't worry seeing Patreon in the link, all content is free to access and always will be)