1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

police cruiser to Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by ghosteh, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Sergio-PL

Sergio-PL Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    In Poland police is allowed to pull people over from unmarked cars (they are general cars with full police equipment inside. Policeman must be in his complete outfit). It's nearly impossible to distinguish them from normal cars (except all have powerfull engines). They can stop you day/night in city and day only outside city.

In Germany I was stopped once by German Border Control near Austria/Germany border on the highway at about 11:00 pm. I was pretty scared where was this speed limit sign that I missed (I was doing 70 kmh on a very heavy rain). They were driving in silver BMW 7 without any marks (except POLICE - FOLLOW US on the rear window). They just checked our documents, asked where are we going to and let us go.

2. tach18k

tach18k Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    In California, a legal emergency setup is: a forward solid burning red light and a flashing amber light on the rear. If they dont have that, I dont move over.

3. markabele

markabele owner of PiP, then Leaf, then Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    This obviously begs the question...why is everyone getting pulled over so much? lol