1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Polite Crowd at Priuschat

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Jack66, Feb 2, 2008.

1. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Adj.1.homicidal - characteristic of or capable of or having a tendency toward killing another human being ; "a homicidal rage"; "murderous thugs"

"Heads off" may be taken as an order by the bots.

CEO-Alex
    Am I not trying hard enough to maintain the, "and it seems everyone is completely impatient and wants to analyze and almost doubt every word one says."
    We do have some of that here, stick around and see. Especially in Freds House of Pancakes.

Ask why you mileage is worse than the EPA or post that you ran out of fuel, dare you, go on. :)

2. Jack66

Jack66 Kinda Jovial Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    "Boost" Button

The EPA estimate is currently spot on for my driving. Maybe I can tell the pancake crowd that the "B for Boost" gear isn't working on my Prius?

I have to admit that I read all the posts on the braking assist gear and wanted to try it out as soon as possible. I got my chance on a long downhill and it felt like I had super powers no one else knew about. A few miles down the road I was not as happy because my gas mileage was not so good. I looked over and saw that the gears were still in "B"! I hadn't realized the car would stay in "B" until I put it back into drive. I didn't read that in the posts and thought you held the gearshifter down until you didn't want the brake assist anymore...

To stay on thread topic -- it seems that most Priuschat folks have a hard time being rude intentionally. I think most of the "rude" posts are attempts by normal folks to feel like rebels and being rude is actually outside their comfort zone. But to be safe, don't feel like you have to prove me wrong, Schaefer.

3. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Re: "Boost" Button

hahahahahahaha.

learns fast, this young one does.

j/k tony.