1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Poll - What 2010 Prius Do You Have?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by PriusRos, Jun 14, 2009.

?
  1. Package II

23.0%
  2. Package III

13.0%
  3. Package III + Nav

9.1%
  4. Package III + Solar (including Nav)

7.2%
  5. Package IV

4.9%
  6. Package IV + Nav

9.0%
  7. Package IV + Solar (including Nav)

16.2%
  8. Package V

7.2%
  9. Package V + Nav

8.9%
  10. Package V + ATP (including Nav)

7.7%
  11. Winter Grey

11.6%
  12. Blue Ribbon Metallic

11.0%
  13. Barcelona Red

10.9%
  14. Blizzard Pearl

24.5%
  15. Classic Silver Metallic

15.3%
  16. Sandy Beach Metallic

4.2%
  17. Black

1.4%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. AllanC

AllanC New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    May partner started out looking for Blizzard Pearl with Bisque leather, but she ended up buying a beautiful black model with dark grey leather. It's a really beautiful car, quite an aesthetic improvement over the previous generation. In driving it, I'd say it performs much better over the previous model and handles very nicely. We've only had it a day, so I can't comment on mileage.

2. TKY

TKY Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I picked up my Prius IV on July 13th. It's Blue Ribbon Metallic with the Solar Roof/ Nav package and the all weather floor mats. The dealer added undercoat and hood Clear Bra by agreement. I have tinted the sides and upper rear windows. I'm considering additional Clear Bra to the front bumper.

3. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Two weeks? That's great. Did you trade in your 2006?

4. Randall Rash

Randall Rash Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Kept my 2006. It's too good a car to let go. I traded in my son's 2002 Grand Am and gave him the 2006 Prius.

5. ProfPrius

ProfPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    On Wednesday, July 22, 2009, I picked up my 2010 Prius V with the AT package (+ Rear Bumper Appliqué + Carpet Floor Mats & Cargo Mat).

Exterior and interior colors: Sandy Beach Metallic with Bisque Leather Seat Trim

I placed my order with the Tansky Sawmill Toyota dealer (Columbus, OH) on Thursday, May 21, 2009, and then waited and read the PriusChat forums. My vehicle arrived in Portland, OR, on the Indiana Highway (as best as I recall) on June 29-30, 2009, and it was shipped from Portland on July 11, 2009, arriving in the late afternoon on July 21, 2009. Had dealer install ($180 extra for installation) the remote start (purchased from PriusChat Shop), change the reverse beeping sound to a single ping (beep), and gave instructions not to wash, wax, seal, or apply any silicone-based dressing. I had a professional detail person (Todd Cooperider) perform a 4-hr new car detailing (full washing, claying, machine applied sealant, cleaning the interior, and dressing plastic, vinyl, and leather surfaces with a water-based – not greasy or shiny - UV protectant).

After I placed my order, I rented a 2009 Prius for a week to evaluate if I (6’ 3”, 250 lbs) would really feel comfortable in a Prius (previous vehicle was a 1995 Pontiac Bonneville). I enjoyed driving the 2009 Prius. I am now finding my 2010 Prius V even more enjoyable to drive – particularly with the adjustable leather seats with lumbar support.

Salesman stated that in their July 21 allotment, they received a total of eight Priuses (including four model V’s) with seven of eight Priuses pre-sold.

Is there any interest in forming a central Ohio PriusChat subgroup?

1 person likes this.
  6. Bica2go

Bica2go New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    We picked up our winter grey IV w/NAV and charcoal interior this morning! Our dealer is in Acton, MA and we took advantage of the cash for clunkers program.

We placed our deposit on May 11th, so this has been a long time coming. We wanted delivery before the end of July as we go on vacation in VT on August 1st. Initially, the husband wanted BP, then decided he liked the blue too, and we both had winter grey as an option. Finally, in mid-July we got the call that a IV in winter grey had been allocated to them and it was ours if we wanted it. We checked out another winter grey on the lot to be certain of the color and decided to grab the IV when it came in. Along with having it in time for our vacation, we also avoid the 25% increase in MA sales tax on Aug 1st. Our car was the 1st our rep had processed for cash for clunkers. We are very very happy right now!

7. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Congratulations :rockon:!!! Blizzard pearl, blue ribbon, and winter grey are my three color choices, too! How do you like the WG?

That was great timing! What clunker did you get rid of?

8. Bica2go

Bica2go New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    We're loving the winter grey. It changes color tones in the sun and shade. There's blue in the mix that adds a nice depth to the color.

We traded in a 1998 Ford Explorer. We've been driving it as little as possible for a couple of years (15mpg - ouch) and it was getting to need serious repairs that would cost more than the thing was worth. It's been great not having a car payment all these years. It's even better having a new Prius in the driveway!

1 person likes this.
  9. rachaelseven

rachaelseven New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Took delivery today, July 27 2009:

• Package IV, Solar Roof, RS3200 Alarm, Floor Mats
    • Blizzard Pearl, Misty Grey
    • Copeland Toyota in Brockton, MA
    • $30,929 (not including tax/title)
    • No CARS program :pout:
    • $200 for my crappy 1994 Lincoln Continental trade-in
    • Waited 3 weeks, but car was reserved while still on boat
    • Dealer pre-set items from section 6-2 after emailing marked up PDF file.
    • Dealer agreed to leave off front plate (I'll have to deal with at next yearly inspection, probably, but no drilled holes for now ;)).
    • 1 mile on the odometer at delivery
    • 51 MPG on the way home (160 mile trip, mixed driving environments)

10. MaggieMay

MaggieMay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    YAY Bica2go!! Congratulations - and many miles of happy driving to you. :bounce: Don't you love it?! Its great that you could get it before the tax hike and take advantage of the clunker program. That's huge savings! I'll be on the look out for a winter grey cruising the highways! :)

11. MaggieMay

MaggieMay Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Congrats RachaelSeven!! Another New England Gen III - finally we're starting to get some cars around here! - I'm surprized a 94 Lincoln didn't get the CARS deal- that's a bummer. Happy driving!

1 person likes this.
  12. rachaelseven

rachaelseven New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Thank you! And a solar, no less! So much for that myth about there being no solar roofs in New England. The Lincoln should, by all rights, have been a 'clunker' - it certain is in reality. In fact, both the 1993 and 1995 did qualify; but by a quirk of the rating system, the 1994, and only the 1994, is rated at a combined 19mpg... and therefore didn't qualify. Oh well. One never wants to leave a $4500 check on the table, but I was going to buy the Prius before CARS was even announced, so it just changed how much I had to pull out of savings for the downpayment. The important thing is she's mine now :clap2:

13. stevenj1224

stevenj1224 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Sorry, also hit reply before adding the color...thought there would be a second prompt...

Prus III with Nav, and Misty Grey interior, Blizzard Pearl White.

Purchased at Miller Toyota in Manassas, VA from salesman I have bought cars from several times before (entire process 2 hours). Full carpeted mats, wheel locks included at $800 below MSRP (however I traded a 06 Scion xA....got top trade-in value, but the fact that it will be easily sold may lowered price below MSRP). Purchased $75K full maintenance at end of deal $1200 (and they also added a $340 "processing fee," which was pre-printed on the contract). Did the interior and exterior myself (scotchgard inside and Meguiar's NXT 2.0 outside).

First time Prius owner.....love the car and everything about it so far. Appreciate all of the info on this forum!

1 person likes this.
  14. RadioMan

RadioMan Mod Maniac

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I just voted! But I could only vote for the last hour!

Just went over to the dealer and snagged my II in Pearl.

Now I'll learn to love this baby.

Pickup tomorrow morning!

Yea!

1 person likes this.
  15. seadub

seadub New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I just had my '10 Prius IV solar + nav + remote AC delivered to the house yesterday.

Winter Gray/Misty Gray leather
    DCH Toyota Simi Valley through a broker
    not exactly sure what I paid... they didn't leave me a copy of the agreement (it's in the mail).

I dig the color combination. Getting the windows tinted tomorrow.

1 person likes this.
  16. rachaelseven

rachaelseven New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Congrats! I just picked up the exact same car from my dealer yesterday!:party:

17. seadub

seadub New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Congrats to you, too!

My car got delivered to the house yesterday morning (although I can walk to work it was fun to drive the 2 blocks).

Enjoy that new ride! :)

18. nanners2

nanners2 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Nothing tells me what package I have...2010, silver, solar roof, nav, leather..oh and that little thingee that lets you see when you are backing up!<G> when it asked for model in the registration, my papers just say Model: Prius. This is our, well, my third. I love it but liked the 2009 body better. I wish there were a tax credit. How come everyone else gets one?nanners2

1 person likes this.
  19. gil

gil Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Prius V w/ ATP and carpet mats - Barcelona Red with Dark Gray Leather
    Richmond, VA
    Bought off the lot 7-28-09 from McGeorge Toyota rather than wait like we did when we bought our 05 Prius pkg 6 (waited six months), decent experience with this dealer during sales process.

1 person likes this.
  20. jrowell24

jrowell24 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have a Prius III base package, Crystal Silver Metallic. I bought it from I95 Toyota in Brunswick, GA. I only had to wait 1 week before getting the car I wanted.

1 person likes this.