1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

POLL: What's your sexuality?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by That_Prius_Car, Sep 19, 2010.

?
  1. Gay

15.5%
  2. Straight

82.5%
  3. Bisexual

2.1%
  1. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    you should teach yourself to play an instrument. i spent hours in my teens learning to play guitar on my own.

2 people like this.
  2. brad_rules_man

brad_rules_man Hybrid electric revolutionizer

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's ok Austin. Just.. don't make my worst nightmares come true. Take care of yourself and keep your friends close. I don't know what else to say, and yes. I know what you mean.

Take care,
    -Brad

3. That_Prius_Car

That_Prius_Car Austin Kinser

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Nah, I think I'll be fine. It was weird at one point because a guy came up to our group and started talking to Zakk and Becca grabbed my arm and pulled me close and said "Stay close." and I said "Why?" and she said "Because he has a serious problem with gay people and he would try to hurt you." The whole time he was there, Becca had her arm wrapped around mine and everytime he'd look at me, she'd glare at him with the worst look in her eye. Guess it might have been because he was involved in a stabbing at school last year. I have good news, I got my GED. Passed with 12th grade+ level and I start Southern Community College next year. My grandma Kinser is going to go to the bank and lake out a loan for me to get a Prius, so I'll have a car to go back and fourth to school. Also, Mike Ferrell Toyota wants to hire me to detail cars, so maybe I can even help sell Prius', I wouldn't care if I didn't get paid for it because I'm too young to be a sales man, but I'd enjoy it, so I wouldn't care. I'm not telling you this to hurt you in any way, I just don't want us to hate eachother. I'm sorry for the hurtful things I said to you, but it was months worth of pain bottled up inside me. A few days ago, I was in the bathroom unpacking my book bag with all my bathroom stuff you had put inside it and I was listening to music, the song "Animal from Neon Tree's" came on and it reminded me of summer, it hurt to hear it, but what really hurt was when I pulled out my hair fiber in the red can I had if you remember, I put some in my hair and the smell reminded me of Oglebay and January winters hanging out with you, just as friends. Like when you, Marlee, and I were driving around in the snow in the Prius, I can honestly say that you gave me the best time of my life, but sadly, all good things have to come to an end. I'm sorry this is long, but I'm sure we'll see eachother again, someday. Weather it be at Green Drive Expo, or an Auto show, and I don't want to look at you and feel awkward. I hope you get your Nissan Leaf, and I hope all goes well with you and your future. Are you doing the battery install for Enginer yet? I know it's something you know a lot about.
    - Austin.

4. brad_rules_man

brad_rules_man Hybrid electric revolutionizer

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Austin, first of all. I am so freaking proud of you! I am so glad that you are doing well. I'll send you a PM about the rest, and how things are coming along. All I can say is congratulations!

5. amm0bob

amm0bob Permanently Junior...

The last place on earth to get cable, Sacramento
    Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    II