1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Port Options / Accessories - Photos, Please

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by bilofsky, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Tracksyde

Tracksyde Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Has anyone heard anything definitive about the Plug-in Prius All-Weather Cargo Mat? I seem to recall reading that it would be available, but then I couldnt find anything clearly stating it would be. I've been waiting for it (I dont even have the carpeted mat back there).. but if its not coming, then I'll just get the regular one.

I dont mind getting the regular one (like rogerv did), but it just seems if they made one specific for the PiP then the cable storage door would be easier to use? If thats not the case, then maybe I'll just get the regular one as well.

I'm getting desperate. I've been considering making my own

2. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    It should be out soon but there will be a Plug-in Prius all weather cargo mat, yes.

1 person likes this.
  3. Godzuki

Godzuki Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Choice of Euro vs. US was purely based on what looks good to me - I like the fit and form/shape of the Euro mudguards - they do not look like add-ons.

There are 3 attachment points for each front and rear mudguard. For each front mudguard - there's 2 in the wheelwell (no drilling req'd), and 1 below (no drilling req'd). For each rear mudguard - there's 2 in the wheelwell (no drilling req'd), and 1 that requires a hole be made in a plastic area (a small hole can be drilled into the plastic to ease installation of screw). No metal drilling, however, is required.

1 person likes this.
  4. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    We do not get much rain down here, but when we do the rear window below the "fin" gets real dirty. I am assuming the mud flaps would help that somewhat..

5. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Has anyone tried a Prius Hood for the PIP? Pictures?
    I have one that I LOVE on my 05 Prius- would not do without it, but is the screen size of the PIP the same as the 2010-2012 Prius? Base model.

6. Godzuki

Godzuki Active Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Photos of Toyota Paint Protection Film ($395 option)

[​IMG]
    Applied to leading edge of fender and front portion of hood...

[​IMG]
    A small patch of film is also appled to bottom rear corner of rear doors, and a thin strip of film is applied to leading edge of panel adjacent to rear door. (edited to add - these two patches of film are added to all Prii (not part of Paint Protection Film)...

[​IMG]
    A wheel lock is visible in this picture (lower right lug nut is a wheel lock)...

[​IMG]
    2012 PIP - Standard Trim
    Options - Paint Protection Film, Cargo Floor Mats & Trunk Mat, Rear Bumper Applique, Cargo Net, Wheel Locks

1 person likes this.
  7. rogerv

rogerv Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I think the ones on the lower doors are factory-applied. I have them on mine, and didn't order any port-installed options except the cargo net.

1 person likes this.
  8. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base

AND EURO mud flaps.

1 person likes this.