1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Possible New Entune Update

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by davidw8818, Dec 5, 2016.

1. davidw8818

davidw8818 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Redirect To headUnits

Update Type - Update Type – Multimedia operating system / Gracenote / Entune App Suite
    Updates Entune® App Suite with enhanced iHeartRadio and adds the Destination Search and Slacker Radio apps (versions older than 5.1.0). Also updates your multimedia system with the latest improvements to version 5.2.0. If your software version is lower than this number, this update is applicable. Note: Click on the "Installation Instructions" link for steps to execute the software update with a USB flash drive and for information on how to identify your current Software Version, if desired....Hide

Vehicle Installation Instructions
    The update released on: Aug 01 2016

could this be a new update for entune? can someone please verfiy?

2. lumpy95

lumpy95 Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
  3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    and keep in mind, entune updates are not gps updates.

4. Montgomery

Montgomery Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I tried this and I could not get the unit to recognize my USB drive. Yes, I tried several different types. If I could do it via internet I could get it done. Since my system works flawlessly, I opted to the saying, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it"