1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Possible source for MANY Die Cast 1/34 Scale Prii w/ front doors that open

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by rufaro, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(theforce @ Aug 4 2006, 11:43 PM) [snapback]298133[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, but how many equivalent miles per tank (pull) is that?

What's the mpp? (miles per pull)

2. TheForce

TheForce Stop War! Lets Rave! Make Love!

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Aug 5 2006, 02:03 PM) [snapback]298258[/snapback]</div>
    Well here is some more information I gathered on my WeePri

1 Pull back = 19 real inches or 58.83 WeePri feet.

1 Pull back can let the WeePri travel about 22 real feet or 748 WeePri feet. ( there were bumps every 2 feet because of tiles so it could have gone further. Maybe. My car pulled a little to the right.)

It took about 6 seconds for the WeePri to travel the 22 feet or 748 in WeePri feet. That translates to about an average of 85MPH WeePri or 2.5MPH real world.

The PPM (Pulls Per Mile) would be about 7.66PPM in WeePri land or 258.61PPM real world. :eek:

B)

And yes I don't have a life. <_<

3. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dancekat59 @ Aug 5 2006, 08:46 AM) [snapback]298204[/snapback]</div>
    Sorry Kat...I think the dawg et your order...but you should have my email by now...I snuck out while doglet was napping... :rolleyes:

4. pirateprius

pirateprius New Member

Eastern North Carolina, Home of the ECU Pirates
    Came back from vacation to find my Wee Pris waiting for me. Guess the wee drivers got tired of waiting for food and a tip and took off without leaving a mess in the babies. Thanks Rufaro for all the hard work, I really will enjoy my new toys. Of course the teenager only rolled his eyes at me - I think he's just jealous. Thanks so much.

5. Catskillguy

Catskillguy New Member

I love my new Blue baby Prius!! Thanks! It is just sooo cute.

Uh oh, I may have to run out & buy a Hummer to get my masculinity back!!!

6. AuntBee

AuntBee New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    When I got home from work today, found my Wee-Prii in its little garage (my mailbox). It's beatiful. Jasper the cat thinks I got it for him. Hate to disappoint him but "Ruby Jr." is going to work with me tomorrow.

thanks!

B.

7. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pirateprius @ Aug 5 2006, 03:28 PM) [snapback]298387[/snapback]</div>
    That's what teenagers DO...even though mine did the eyerolling, I KNOW he was jealous he didn't think of it before I did! Good thing he was already gone travellin' w/ dad when the weeones arrived....hate to think of the party the wees and the teens could have had :eek: !

8. Jedi2155

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you!

They sound really fun although, i'm getting it just so I can have a Prius next to me till I get the real thing!

9. AnOldHouse

AnOldHouse Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    The WeePrii drivers were caught speeding on their delivery to Connecticut.

Fortunately, the 3 WeePrii are none worse for the wear.

10. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Names now being named...THESE are the people I need to hear from VIA EMAIL if he/she/they still want her/her/their WeePri(s): narussian (1 black), iluvmacs (1 red & 1 blue), prius23 (2 blacks), momfortheenvironment (2 blue), ray_moore (2 silver), and grimbasement (2 red).</span>.

MANY apologies if you HAVE already emailed me...Hey, I reckon I been doin' pretty good, so far...but, please, EMAIL ME if your name is above!

I am not setting a "drop dead" date for the above, but it's gonna have to be soon-ish. I can't afford to keep feeding the wee drivers...AND, as you can see, there are other potential adoptive parents waiting for babies!

If your name is NOT above, AND you have not received an invoice (and believe you should have) AND you have not otherwise contacted me...you are not on the list...or maybe you are...but I can't read the itty bitty invoices brought by the WeePri drivers... so email me too, please! :huh:

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(Jedi2155 @ Aug 3 2006, 02:30 PM) [snapback]297294[/snapback]</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>
    So I take it you are out of stock at the moment? :( ????

I must get one!!!!! I MUST!!!!!!!
    [/b][/quote]

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(Dan-Wolfe @ Aug 4 2006, 08:55 AM) [snapback]297692[/snapback]</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>
    Are these still available? Who can I bribe to get a blue one? :)

Dan
    [/b][/quote]

<div class=\'quotetop\'>QUOTE(AnOldHouse @ Aug 6 2006, 10:07 AM) [snapback]298637[/snapback]</div><div class=\'quotemain\'>
    The WeePrii drivers were caught speeding on their delivery to Connecticut.

Fortunately, the 3 WeePrii are none worse for the wear.
    [/b][/quote]Better check there's no salvage title...it's a <span style="color:#3333FF">long
    way, in mpp, from CA to CT... :eek:

PS...to those of you who have payments pending within PayPal...it isn't that I don't trust you, but it is lots easier for me to wait until PayPal clears your payment and then gives me a nifty little "ship" button that generates the shipping label...sorry.... :(

11. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div align="center">[attachmentid=4379]</div>

Next question...anyone know where I can get a sharkfin antenna for this one? :lol: (and oops...looks like driving over that rugged territory made a tire come loose...now I gotta go find the wee pry bar for the wee pri...)

12. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Can't wait for mine to arrive.

I'm thinking of wee racing disc wheel covers.

13. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Ok, I lied. There IS a deadline now: THESE are the people I need to hear from VIA EMAIL if he/she/they still want her/her/their WeePri(s): narussian (1 black), iluvmacs (1 red & 1 blue), prius23 (2 blacks), momfortheenvironment (2 blue), ray_moore (2 silver), and grimbasement (2 red). If I do not receive an email from these individuals by the evening of Wednesday, August 9, the babies will be back in the market for adpotion.

14. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Please note, I have established an email account for contact regarding the WeePris: [email protected]. :D My (Rufaro's) PM is NOT ACTIVE. You can either use the email above for contact, or use the email me function in my profile. Too many communications were getting lost the other way. Additionally, whenever you contact me about these...PLEASE indicate both your real and virtual names!

More cars coming by the end of the week...I think!

Back soon-ish with more updates!

15. tanteb & rgrpick

tanteb & rgrpick New Member

Wee Prii made it to Tacoma before I did and one wee Ruby had many thousand miles on it before my plane arrived, :lol:

DD, never a car toy person before, loves it, and her grampa is thinking about getting a big version of one.

Thanks so much, for your considerable time and effort, and for your humor, reading your posts has been fun.

16. Jeannie

Jeannie Proud Prius Granny

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I got my Wee Pris on Friday, just in time for my long weekend trip to visit family. My two grandsons love them. I gave the older one (Lagan, almost 5) the choice between a white one and a champagne one, and he chose the white one "because it's like Grandma Jeannie's car". He and my younger son (Uncle Jeff) raced them across the living room while Forrest napped.

17. dancekat59

dancekat59 Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    My white WeePri arrived at my workplace today and now sits on top of my monitor.
    Question: my white WeePri is a "metallic white"... could I have possibly received the silver instead?

18. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dancekat59 @ Aug 8 2006, 03:31 PM) [snapback]299832[/snapback]</div>
    To quote, I believe it was Galaxee...GAH!

I do believe it is not only possible, but entirely likely...

New white on its way forthwith.

Many grovelling apologies...

My claim is that I got into the middle of one of the WeePri driver parties...Please enjoy the silver...and check for any stowed away teeny tiny drunks....

Well, that's my excuse, and I am sticking to it!

Rufaro

19. dancekat59

dancekat59 Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufaro @ Aug 8 2006, 06:21 PM) [snapback]299863[/snapback]</div>
    Thank you!!! My co-worker has a silver Pri so I'll pass it on to her! :)

20. rufaro

rufaro WeePoo, Gen II

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dancekat59 @ Aug 8 2006, 05:03 PM) [snapback]299891[/snapback]</div>
    The <strike>check</strike> car is in the mail...

NO REALLY!!!!! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.