1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Possible to restore Touch Tracer?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by canserman, Sep 15, 2018.

1. canserman

canserman Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi guys, I got a strange situation with my Prius. I did some search in the forum but didn't find anything. so I think I'd better ask.
    So basically I bought a Prius Gen 3 (ZVW30 Japan imported) 2011 G touring with Radar Assisted Cruise Control, LED light and Full leather site. I though this package included all feature available for that time. But then I discovered it didn't come with Touch Tracer, nor left steering wheel control (Voice Command/ Pick up/Hang up). I don't know if it's because of the aftermarket Panasonic HU. The Panasonic HU must be have been installed since day one because Bluetooth is connected to it, plus volume/track buttons work fine with it.

So here is my question - is there any way I can restore Touch Tracer , as well as the switch on the left ?
    Do worried about the HU since I'm thinking to replace it with Sony XAV-AX200

2. Prieth

Prieth New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Touch Tracer can be turned on and off under the 'Settings' menu. Tap the 'Disp' button until you see 'Settings' on the dash, then hold the 'Disp' button to open the menu. Tap 'Disp' to move down to 'Steering Switch', then hold the 'Disp' button to open, tap the 'Disp' button again to go to 'On', then hold the 'Disp' button to select the setting.