1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Power Mode

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by eddie27970, Nov 12, 2016.

1. eddie27970

eddie27970 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I left a post about Power Mode in the main forum. Then looked at other forums. This modifications Here seem to want more power by changing and adding batteries.

Maybe try My little trick? At red light or stop sign. When car goes into it's creep forward mode. Tap brake peddle and then push gas peddle 1/2 to full peddle to the floor, mine takes off As in a Power Mode.

I have had my 2015 for about 8 months, and could not figure out why it would take off fast, and then so slow I felt sorry for those behind me.

About a week ago, stopped at red light I released the brake and then pressed the gas a little bit. But then had to break because the car ahead of me was breaking. Next I hit the gas and felt car blast off. Tried this over and over.

Am curious to find this works for other C owners? Gas little bit. Then tap break, and give it the full gas peddle.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

bisco likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    wow, easter egg?