1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Power Windows

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Jbru310, Mar 26, 2022.

1. Jbru310

Jbru310 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    My power windows stopped working. All windows and all 4 window door switches. I checked the fuses, they were all fine. No fuses were blown. The auto door lock on the driver door is also not working, but the auto lock on the passenger door works. Is it a wiring issue? or could there be a relay I have not checked?

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    maybe inside the main switch on the drivers armrest?

3. ChapmanF

ChapmanF Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    If you have access to the repair manual (more info), there is a page where it describes blink patterns you might see on the AUTO light of the driver's window control switch. It's in the "auto up/down function does not operate" section.

4. Jbru310

Jbru310 New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The only reason I think it is not the master switch is that the side mirror controls still work, but I am not 100% sure the master switch controls the side window. I will try replacing the master switch and see if that helps.

bisco likes this.
  5. dolj

dolj Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I think bisco is alluding to the lockout switch on the driver's side switch cluster. When activated it disables the rear switches. It is not clear to me what you exactly mean in your first post, so can you clarify whether the driver's side window up/down switches work for the rear windows?