1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Presidential & Political Jokes

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Jul 1, 2006.

1. DeadPhish

DeadPhish Senior Member

Outer Banks of NC.. Retired to play golf and poker
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Last year Fall just before all the Court nominees went under the microscope, the President was asked what was his opinion on 'Roe vs Wade'.

Being right after Katrina the obvious reply was:

'As long as they all get to safety I don't have a preference'

2. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

David Letterman: It was so hot today that President Bush met with European leaders just for the chilly reception.

3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Your Help is Needed

I have the distinguished honor of being on the committee to raise $5,000,000 for a monument of George W. Bush. We originally wanted to put him on Mt. Rushmore until we discovered there was not enough room for two more faces.

We then decided to erect a statue of George in the Washington, D. C. Hall Of Fame. We were in a quandary as to where the statue should be placed. It was not proper to place it beside the statue of George Washington, who never told a lie, or beside Jesse Jackson, who never told the truth, since George could never tell the difference.

We finally decided to place it beside Christopher Columbus, the greatest Republican of them all. He left not knowing where he was going, and when he got there he did not know where he was. He returned not knowing where he had been, and did it all on someone else's money.

Thank you.
    George W. Bush Monument. Committee

P. S. The Committee has raised $1.35 so far

4. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Jul 9 2006, 01:03 AM) [snapback]283264[/snapback]</div>
    Please allow me to contribute my .02

5. Begreen

Begreen Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    <div align="center">18. You have to believe a poor, minority student with a disciplinary history and failing grades will be admitted into an elite private school with a $1,000 voucher.

6. bruceb

bruceb New Member

Q; How did Bill and Hillary meet in college?

A: They were both dating the same girl.... ;)