1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pressing the MAP or DEST button on navigation panel plays the next song?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by hina, Aug 11, 2020.

1. hina

hina Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have found a few old threads that mention this with no fixes. I have a 2010 Prius version 4. I was wondering if anyone had a fix for this issue? I connect my phone to the car via Bluetooth and play music that way. Sometimes, pressing the MAP button will play the next song (as if it was the SEEK button) and pressing the DEST button will play the previous song (as if it was the TRACK button).

I have turned off my car and turned it back on, which fixes the issue 50% of the time. All of the other buttons work without issue during this time. I have had this happen when playing music from different devices, so I don't think it's device-based. Once I drive home or wherever and then drive again the next day, the MAP and DEST buttons work normal again.

But when this happens, is there any other way to bring up the MAP button so I can see the map?