1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Pricing for Gen 3

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Rsharp76, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Rsharp76

Rsharp76 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Hey Guys,
    First time Prius buyer here. I'm going to look at a 2010 Prius Five on Sunday, all the options except solar roof. 173k and I've got him down to $5800. Think this is a fair price? Anything I should really be on the lookout for? I'm very excited to retire my F150 from daily driving lol. Thanks!

2. MCCABE Yohe

MCCABE Yohe New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    When you say all the options but solar roof I am assuming you mean JBL navigation, safety connect, dynamic radar cruise control, pre collision system, lane keep assist and advance parking guidance system. When I shop for cars I make sure they have the dynamic cruise control and LKA buttons on the right side of the steering wheel and then I know it's truly fully loaded. As for whether $5800 is a good price is obviously debatable. I know what I would look to pay for this car and that is WAY high to me. I would be looking for a privately owned car in good condition. I am assuming that you are buying from a dealer and if that is the case that is pretty good. If it is a private sale then I think $5800 would have to be an exceptionally clean example with a known history. I hope that helps and if you have any questions i will try to reply!

3. Pluggo

Pluggo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Be sure to factor in the value of any extra warranty the seller is willing to provide.

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    2010 with 173k, you have to be concerned with oil burning and head gasket, but I’m not sure how you would check