1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prii In Hot Demand--USA Today

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Maine Pilot, May 16, 2011.

1. ben12345

ben12345 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I just bought a IV this weekend and paid cash and there was still no discount but I did get it for sticker price.

2. Celsius

Celsius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I feel absolutely thrilled about getting my 2010 for $17,990 with 35K miles back in January!

3. rebenson

rebenson Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm pretty happy with the price I paid, like many posted earlier, I got mine when toyota was over stocked. Local dealer had supply but knew my desire (from past inquiries). I ended up walking and going to a dealer 5 miles further and getting the car for under invoice, 1,000 rebate, and 2 year maintenance (oil changes).

I would not have purchased it at these inflated prices nor would I be paying list now when the plugin is coming out in a year...

However, when i purchased my Prius, I was overwhelmed by the car after purchase and it exceeded my expectations! And I feel that way even now one year later...

4. TonyK51

TonyK51 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Regrettably we paid sticker but nothing over that. We did get the financing dropped to a better rate which will save us money over the long-haul.

This is the first time I've paid sticker for a car. Given the situation of gas prices and availability, we decided we would do that but we would not pay extra "market" value (MAV is what stickers usually say). Would not do it 2 years ago, won't do it now. :)