1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prii per Capita by State

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Sporin, Dec 23, 2010.

1. coach81

coach81 Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Thank you for this information!!! This helps me to understand why I continue to get major flack from my family and friends over the "wussy" car that I want. I guess all the "good ole boys" from down here in the South don't take to "kindly" to a non-gas guzzler!! My manhood has been challenged by virtually everyone I know when I mention that I want the Prius.. this chart helps explain why...

2. Jim Clark

Jim Clark Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I agree with others that more meaningful data would be the Prius % of total registered vehicles. It probably wouldn't change the list dramatically.

3. JimboPalmer

JimboPalmer Tsar of all the Rushers

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    Coach, I get some of that until they see the car. It is so obviously 'my work truck' that happens to get 45 MPG, that 'small' dies on their lips. Once I start pulling the power tools out from the under floor bay they are dumbstruck.

It is a sad list when the neighboring state with the most Prius is AR. Arkansas as the most progressive state just rankles.

4. Mark57

Mark57 2021 Tesla Model 3 LR AWD

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Just come over one more state to OK. ;) I knew I'd been seeing a lot on the road but I was a bit surprised to see us higher than the surrounding states but that's cool. Every Prius on the road is just one less pickup and we have zillions of those. Sad part is most of those pickups never had anything in the bed. They're sport trucks.