1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prime in Super White

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by PiPLosAngeles, Nov 10, 2019.

1. potatoesLOL

potatoesLOL Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Air is bad in LA (born and raised) but certainly not equivalent to a pack of cigarettes a day. Maybe during fire season for sure lol. If you've been to mainland China or Bangkok now THAT is some bad air. I'd definitely believe a pack-a-day there.

mikey_t likes this.
  2. PiPLosAngeles

PiPLosAngeles Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    Blizzard Pearl would work the same for all intents and purposes if I wanted to drive around in a car covered by glitter.

TGrracie, mikey_t and Mendel Leisk like this.
  3. PiPLosAngeles

PiPLosAngeles Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    It's probably worse than cigarettes because smog isn't just the product of burning leaves, but all the toxic byproducts of combusting petroleum products AND asbestos brake dust, tire dust, and Diesel particulates.

mikey_t likes this.
  4. Badabing

Badabing Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    III
    It's not cheap white paint... and that's not the point at all! The pathetic Blizzard Pearl has a Brassy tint to it that NO WAY goes with the Silver Wheel Covers Toyota provides with the Prius. Gold does not go with Silver! AT ALL!!! Even my wife, who desperately wanted a white Prius, couldn't handle the whacky color combo of Blizzard Pearl and Silver Wheel Covers. We went back to the same dealer 3 times in 3 weeks and just could not stomach the offerings and/or the prices! Finally as we were about to settle for the Silver again, I noticed a white Prius LE near the Blizzard Pearl and SIlver ones we were arguing against. The dealer guy (our golf cart driver) scratched his head and said... "Hmmm, I don't know what that is. Maybe it's a fleet car". Anyway, we raced back to the salesman and after a puzzled look on his face also, he said "Great! who cares what it's called, let's write it up!!" We bought it immediately! It is spectacular! It is actually white!! And it looks even more fantastic after we had the windows tinted with 35% film! Silver wheel covers match perfectly with Super White!! This car looks so good we just feel so lucky to have found it :) LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Glad Toyota doesn't officially offer this color! Life is short... don't ever do anything ordinary!

mikey_t likes this.
  5. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Also known as white, I like it too. I wish they offered a few non-metallic paint options. Beggars cannot be choosers I guess.

FWIW, Classic Silver Metallic (1F7) is a dead-ringer for the rims (and covers I'd assume) color. The touch up pen in that color is perfect match for curb rash touch up.

#25 Mendel Leisk, May 14, 2020
    Last edited: May 14, 2020