1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prime Luxury

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by HPrimeAdvanced, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Having driven Prime Premium that did come with Softex for whole week now. I too hate it. In fact I was looking for Plus model, but my dealer did not have it in stock, and I got Premium for less than Plus quoted from another dealer. I am also not too fond of 11 inch display. If I can just keep 3 door SKS and PED I would swap my Premium with Plus any day. Do you think Softex in winter is warmer than cloth seats? We have 6 months of winter and 2 month of summer. If Softex feel better than cloth seats in Winter, I may keep it. :(

2. Lee Jay

Lee Jay Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    The nice part about these seats in winter is that they're heated, and the heating system is really effective aside from the absolutely idiotic placement of the switches.

3. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes, but Plus with cloth seats are also heated. I can't imagine those sleek Softex surface feels warmer in sub zero weather before Climate prep and heated seat is engaged. I used to use this on my Gen3 Pri Two during winter with climate control off to save gas. Deluxe Heated Seat Cushion | Comfort | Wagan Healthmate Power, Convenience, and Comfort For People on the Go

4. Pdog808

Pdog808 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Ah yes - that would be it I believe.

5. Gaëtan Lafrance

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Technology
    Hi

The seats are very confortable and all the important control are on the strering weel and I love the little car on the 11,6 inches panel during night, the light are on :)

HPrimeAdvanced likes this.
  6. CharlesH

CharlesH CA HOV Decal #5 on former PiP

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    It would never have occurred to me that using seat pads would be prohibited. When I just told my wife that she should not use her seat pad on the passenger seat, she basically told me in no uncertain terms words what she thought of that rule. She needs it to be comfortable, and that was the end of that discussion.

Is there anything about using a seat pad on the driver side?