1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius 2010 (purchased Jul 2009) victim of Sandy, suggestions/price range for replacment

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by szgabor, Nov 11, 2012.

1. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Prius are sitting on the lots down here by the dozen, PiP & Liftback. Get quotes from
    Holman Toyota | Toyota Dealer | Mount Laurel, NJ
    & Liberty Toyota | Burlington NJ New Toyota Scion & Used Car Dealer | Serving Philadelphia, Cherry Hill, Lawrenceville, Mount Laurel to check against your local dealers. No storm damage down here to worry about. If you belong to a buying service like AAA or Costco get quotes through them as well.

You may also want to try Dayton Toyota & Lawrence Toyota but they seem to get more expensive the farther north one goes.

2. szgabor

szgabor Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Just got a new 2012 Prius Two ... not so great deal but average here ... 24300 base price before TTL and I refused to pay any "documentation fee" about 400 here. Had plates and insurance already ... I probably overpaid about 1k but they new I have no choice (they picked me up ) still less what their asked first ... like the slight improvements from the 2010 model two...

Anyone knows if mpg is more accurate ???

3. Jonny Zero

Jonny Zero Giggidy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    No. Mine is off my 5% or more. See my Fuelly notes with the MFD displayed numbers.