1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius 2011 1800cc orange triangle with exclamation mark icon

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Rehan1113, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Rehan1113

Rehan1113 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I have 2011 prius 1800cc..my car dashboard display come ORANGE TRIANGLE WITH EXCLAMATION MARK light and msg HYBRID SYSTEM CHECK. ..car is start no problem in drive..every thing work. .but display computer (check consumption graph Charging wheel etc)not show...when i press staring display button show charging graph consumption etc only for few seconds.and go to msg check hybrid system. .please guide me what is problem...(sorry for my bad english)plz reply as soon ..thanks

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome! i think you will need to have the codes read. how many miles/km on her?

check your oil level and inverter pump fluid reservoir for movement when the car is made ready.

3. Rehan1113

Rehan1113 New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Dear bro thnks for reply. .i have check oil level .inverter fluid..are ok..(inverter pump fluid means coolant water)plz clarify. .thx

4. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    can you locate the inverter coolant reservoir with the diagram in your manual? it's against the bulkhead by the windshield wipers. if you remove the cap when the car is 'ready', the coolant should be swirling.

5. Umar Ali

Umar Ali Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    a quick troubleshoot would be check all the fuses if driving is normal besides the triangle. i know for sure if you have certain blown fuses they will throw a code and triangle. please check and report back

rehan bhai fuse check kero, meri prius ka fuse mn ne remove kiya tha to code aa gaya tha aur same message k check hybrid system, fuse ka he issue hoga agar baqi sab sahi hai to.

6. Nabeel

Nabeel New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Rehan.. we have diagnostic system for Prius. Where do you live in Pakistan?
    Its highly likely that your HV battery require a health check....If you are in Khi ...you can bring your car to our workshop...send me more info on ahmadtvps(at)gmail