1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

prius 2012 plug in seat covers

Discussion in 'Gen 1 Prius Plug-in 2012-2015' started by Beth Hickey, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Mike047

Mike047 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    nice

2. Mike047

Mike047 New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two

3. -1-

-1- Don

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    :DI agree. Whether I keep my advance several years or many, more options are best for me. I made my choice at purchase.

:cool: Your correct on many of your points. After three months, I wouldn't give up my Advance for a Plug In Base and the difference I paid. I like technology and I'm wiling to pay more for it, while I enjoy it.

:)Clear case of apples and oranges. For the price of the fighter jet HUD, I got a "cheesy" HUD, a new 2012 Prius Plug-In Advance with options, and probably, fuel for life.

Plenty of valid arguments, pro and con, regarding the Plug In Advance vs the Plug In Base. Unless a prospective purchaser is asking for advice, we've all made our decision. Good luck in convincing me I was wrong with my choice.

Ken Blake likes this.
  4. Kawdennis

Kawdennis Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Thats exactly what I wanted to say, but I was afraid to say it:)

5. kenmce

kenmce High Voltage Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    Limited
    What, don't I get a targeting pip?? What about Rate of Climb/Descent?? I get at least get Speed/Direction and Rate of Climb, right? Oh wait, you said Marines, not Air Force... Do I at least get a little picture of a monkey & coconuts and maybe a big red button marked KILL ? ;)

6. Julia Zumba

Julia Zumba New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base

I am looking to do this to my Plug-In because as noted above the base model's seats are just too cheap looking but it is simply not worth paying for all the other extras on the advance model. How happy are you with the seat now that it is a while since you've had them?

fortytwok likes this.