1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius 2nd most searched car in 2012

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by SmogSlide, Feb 7, 2013.

1. SmogSlide

SmogSlide Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just found this article 2 days ago, Prius Ranked 2nd In 2012 Top Searched Cars On Autoweek.com - HybridCars.com.

It's amazing that the amount of interest people have with this car, love it or hate it! I guess most of these traffics are from North America?

Well, a bit of my own testimony; after driving mine for the last 3 years and initially being ridiculed and verbally spat at, I finally see more than 1 Prii in my company... 3 liftbacks and 1 C. I also see a V luking around at times but that could just be me imagining things~! A car-pool colleague of mine has almost being talked into getting a C as he is looking to replace his current car (mazda3).

It's good to see people here started to be interested in this car too, despite the number of misunderstanding and the continual bashing from the lamestream (as Danny rightly puts it).

ftl likes this.
  2. attyjeff

attyjeff Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I never liked the old body style but the gen III looks really good so I bought one.