1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius attracts younger audiences- N. American Int. Auto Show

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Danny, Jan 12, 2004.

1. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I thought ladies always drink free - or is that just the South?

2. ChiefoftheChiss

ChiefoftheChiss New Member

Amen for loving science and esp the technology it produces... (I share a love for gizmos (almost started foaming at the mouth when I realized that may car had a touch screen in it)) And a hooray for eg239 attempting to stop the family heritage of gas guzzlers! :)

I hope to get an 04 in the next couple years or so… I’ll have to stick with mine for now. I believe you got the silver #9… what is your impression of the extra features, is it worth the extra 5-8,000 dollars?

3. olends

olends New Member

can you tell me which tier a college senior, whos tuition costs 36k a year. and only makes 13k with a part time job, is in.

i was guessing tier infinity. :roll:

4. ChiefoftheChiss

ChiefoftheChiss New Member

my guess is that tier infinity is reserved for those, who while being full time college students whose tuition costs $36,000 a year and makes only $13,000 a year... who then goes into default on his student loans and then attempts to rob a bank...

So as long as you don't participate in those last two steps you will prbably be at the infinity-1 tier... :) Keep up your hope... and if you wait a couple of years and live in oregon, I'll sell you my '01! :)

hi cochrane

5. eg239

eg239 New Member

Tier 4?

I don't know, really. Do you have any credit cards? Can you line up a cosigner? (Don't answer these, this is just stuff to ask yourself.) Go get one of those "everyone gets one" cards, build up some positive credit, and find a cosigner. Depending on how much you are able to put down, you really can get financing.

(And you can always lease with the option to buy, really.)