1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius back seat/comfort questions for adults and babies...

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by mikeslavis, Aug 13, 2004.

1. bruceha_2000

bruceha_2000 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Re: Thanks, all!

Interesting, in that light the rear bumper of the Tideland almost looks like the color chip in the pamphlet!
    A good used vehicle that you can dump in a couple of years when the hybrid Sienna comes out?
    But as you want the AWD Sienna, which you said only has 2 seats in the mid row, can you fit 2 Wizards and your wife in the 3rd row? Just a heads up to check since you are concerned about having 2 that won't put up with car seats unless mom is sitting next to them. BTW, it looked like your wife fit OK next to the single seat. Is that true? It is too bad we can't zip 6 months into the future to see if your daughter mellows on the car seat thing some :)

2. filee

filee New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    We just purchased a 2010 Prius and have a medium sized Small Munsterlander. He is currently the size of a Springer Spaniel and he fits in the back easily with room to spare. His crate however does not fit due to the sloping back window.

We are looking for a pet barrier to fit - does anyone have one?

3. richard schumacher

richard schumacher shortbus driver

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Will the crate fit if you fold down one or both parts of the rear seat?

4. kinkead26

kinkead26 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I just picked up a 2007 with 11,000 miles last Thursday. So the family and I took a long drive. In the back seat I fit a full back booster, a forward facing car seat and my 6 year old sat in the middle. We also had our dog in a crate in the back. We will see how it works when they get older. Yes we will lose the child seats, but they will grow. I'd bet our long family trips will still be in our minivan.