1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Bluetooth

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by BettyWht, Apr 6, 2022.

1. BettyWht

BettyWht New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Good morning fine Prii folk!
    I recently acquired an 05, and it doesnt look like its bluetooth capable, but it does look like it has the mics in the overhead console. If i were to do a radio swap, does anyone know if the wiring is there and if I can just wire it up to the new head unit?

OR is it possible to grab a display from a junked prius with bluetooth capabilities and swap it out? i plan on replacing the head unit regardless, and the more stock looking I can keep it the better. Worse case I add my own mic.

I super appreciate any and all feedback!

2. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
  3. BettyWht

BettyWht New Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I appreciate the time you took for the response, however the thread you linked isn't applicable to my question in any way. I've looked at quite a few different threads before posting and couldn't find anything relatable. But if you find or know of one that is please feel free to link another and I'll gladly read it over. Thanks

4. Another

Another Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    Let us know if you find anything

BettyWht likes this.