1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius C Cargo Cover?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by crossroads0426, Mar 5, 2018.

1. crossroads0426

crossroads0426 New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius c
    Model:
    N/A
    I have a used 2014 Prius C that from what I have read does not come with a cargo cover. Does anybody know of any products or have any ideas for something to function as a cargo cover?

Thanks!

2. Brandon Most

Brandon Most Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    II
    I would start checking with local salvage yards. Either check craigslist to see who's parting one out or car-part.com. I don't imagine it wouldn't cost that much used, but I could be wrong.

3. Scott D

Scott D Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    I have a cheap solution. I bought a black bath towel and cut four tiny slits along the long side of the towel. Two of the slits are along the middle of the side and about one inch from the edge of the black towel. These match up with the posts for the center headrest, and the posts from the center headrest are slid through the holes to hold the towel in place. Next spread out the towel and cut two more slots where the towel stretches to meet the folding seat releases on the left and right sides of the top of the back seat. Hang the towel on these knobs too. Now you have a flexible, black cover, and when anyone looks in the back window, all they see is black and the cargo area looks empty. Even if they look very closely all they see is a black towel. I have used the same black towel for six years now and although the sun is fading it, this trick still works. When it fades a little more, I will just flip the towel over to the other side of the towel which is still very dark and unfaded. I hope you find this useful. It works very well for me