1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius C mud guard/flap installation

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by Bryce Husserl, Jan 7, 2020.

1. Bryce Husserl

Bryce Husserl Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    Hey all,

I just took a gamble on a pair of 2007-2011 Toyota Yaris mud guards I found on eBay for $15 plus tax (Link at bottom of page). And they paid off, the front fit next to perfectly but the back was nowhere close to fitting, but I wasn't looking to install ones on the back.

The installation process was simple:

The package came with 10 screws, 6 of which I used.

1) Push the mud flap into position to line up with the screw underneath the wheel and use the factory hole and screw to secure it in place.

2) Screw the second from the top into the plastic clip that it lines up with. (Not the best solution, but it holds)

3) Drill a small hole in the very top and bottom hole and use the included screws to hold it into place.

That's it, the process took me maybe 15 minutes max, and I'm going to enjoy the reduction of dirt along the skirt of my C.

Fit 2007-2011 Toyota Yaris Hatchback OE Front Rear Set Splash Guards Mud Flaps | eBay https://ebay.us/3StYG5

Attached Files:

2. emune

emune Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Nice I used some atomic rally universal for about $20

Attached Files:

3. UpNrth

UpNrth New Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    Do you have a picture of the entire car with the flaps? I’m wondering which style to go with, the rally or the more streamline oem looking ones..