1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius c Purchase

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by akot783, Aug 29, 2012.

1. littlebigland

littlebigland Sonic Blue Prius c

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I have to say, I didn't like Blue Streak based on the marketing photos. I loved the Habanero's marketing photos and was dead set on getting that one, with Blue Streak being my second choice and Absolutely Red being my third choice.

I walked into the dealer room and there was a Blue Streak Prius c 3 sitting right in front. It looked 1000x better in person and I needed to have it. That wound up being the only c they had and after I test drive I decided to lease it and here I am.

When I went back to the dealer a few days later to get some of the side molding put on my bumpers (yay unique!) they had a Habanero on the lot. It was too bright for my tastes and didn't quite look like the orange that I had seen in the marketing photos. I was very happy that I had gotten Blue Streak instead. Or—as I will say forever and ever—Sonic the Hedgehog blue ;)

RocMills and brucepmiller like this.
  2. Señorspielbergo

Señorspielbergo New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I am selling my 2012 Prius C Two because we are adding another child to our family and we need something bigger. It has 7500 miles, and is like new. The color is Absolutely Red. Interested?