1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius C seat covers?

Discussion in 'Prius c Accessories and Modifications' started by LizKauai, Mar 6, 2012.

1. steelrain

steelrain Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    [​IMG]
    Thats the back install, i can pull the seat belt holsters through anytime I need them. As for the fronts I tore the driver side and didn't notice until I went to get pictures due to me being impatient when I first installed them so they were over stretched. Getting the panel off is easy on the seat lever there's a 'clip' just pull it towards the seat and it slides off to reveal the screw behind the lever that's all that holds that cover on. Just remove the plastic panels on the front seat and install them correctly, did on the edge and they are great still granted I made a call to make sure lol.

I'll have to wait to get photos of the edge until it's back at the house. I do plan on replacing them in mine with solid black since I need to get new ones, the passenger side hasn't tore yet so I'll do it right next time. Also, if you have a split bench it can fold down separate sides without lifting the cover or unzipping at all it comes with extra side pieces to put in between.

Nel likes this.
  2. Nel

Nel Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    And those are the fhgroup covers?

Galaxy Nexus ? 2

3. steelrain

steelrain Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Yeah, I promise the solid colors are better and the ones I linked above are the next step up in material and are a lot nicer which it's what I put in the edge.

One S ? 4 Beta

4. Nel

Nel Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Three
    They look pretty good but with a bit of bagginess. Have you considered layering some towels in there to eliminate the bagging?

Galaxy Nexus ? 2

5. steelrain

steelrain Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Then center bottom is slightly due to it being for split bench seats. As such on a split bench such as the edge it's pretty tight. I'm sure if I tightened it and permanently left the seat buckles out it would be a clean tight fit but I like it the way it is, can be tightened though.

One S ? 4 Beta

6. Whirldy

Whirldy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Could any one please take their C1 to Coverking? Please?! :D

7. kingnba6

kingnba6 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    i would but im not any where near cali.

8. Whirldy

Whirldy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    One
    Hopefully, someone that has a C1 will go do this, so that there is a pattern available (y) …even IF the person who does this doesn't want a Coverking, it will be for the good of the rest :love:

9. Daniel Moore

Daniel Moore Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    ExactFit makes a terrific set of clear vinyl cut mats to the exact fit. Google ExactFit and take
    a look, let's the Prius logo show through

10. kpgresk

kpgresk Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four

11. mertechperformance

mertechperformance Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I hate to come on here and say this but my god do these look horrible. Too nice and new of a car to NOT get direct fit remove the oe cover seat covers. IMO.

SwhitePC likes this.