1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius CAN Monitor and data logger for Windows PC

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by ken1784, Oct 23, 2006.

1. ken1784

ken1784 SuperMID designer

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    When did you send me an PM?

Ken@Japan

2. 2009Prius

2009Prius A Wimpy DIYer

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    I tried to a few minutes before my previous message. It came back saying either you do not wish to receive PM or you are not allowed to use PM. :confused: Maybe your PM box is full?

3. pEEf

pEEf Engineer - EV nut

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hi Ken, I also tried to send you a PM and received:

I'd love to get a copy of the PCM software, with source if possible. I will be happy to share any changes back with you.

4. dnelso

dnelso New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Ken,
    If possible i would like a copy of your software.
    Thanks Dave

5. tf4624

tf4624 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Earth to Ken ... Yo would you turn on your private messaging as none of us can send you things or its hard to get an answer from you

6. richbutler1

richbutler1 Green Commuter

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Ken, could you share the software with me? If Ken is not around anymore, could someone else send me the latest? From the thread, the creators indicate that the app/source is open. I'd like to try this out. PM me for my email or PM me a link to the file(s). Thanks!

7. richbutler1

richbutler1 Green Commuter

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I've got a hold of the software and installed on Win 7 w/XP SP2 compatibility and it runs. Haven't connected it yet to the Prius but will try when I dig up an old OBDII usb cable. Gonna see if it is compat with this.

I'd rather use my existing laptop in the passenger seat before buying another gauge. all I want to do for now is glance at the RPM to see where I'm at relative to 2000 I'm slowly improving my MPG by reading hill approaches and feeling it out so that the MPH is roughly double the iMPG on the MFD (modifying to be courteous to those behind me of course). This was some rough guidance in another thread on the sweet spot around 65-67MPH. I'll post whether or not it works well on Win7/XP compat mode for those that might be interested.

8. 2009Prius

2009Prius A Wimpy DIYer

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    PriiDash(TM): Enhanced Instrument Panel / Data Logger - Now Open Sourced!

I just released my PriiDash(TM) open source software. Please visit the project home page and post feedback in the PriiDash(TM) sub-forum. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]

2 people like this.