1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius convoy today

Discussion in 'Prius c Main Forum' started by Revan86, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Revan86

Revan86 Animal nerd and alt car guy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four
    Today about the coolest thing to ever happen to me in my car happened. And thats coming from a guy hows son was conceived in his car. (y)

I some how found myself in a Prius convoy. There was a gray V leading our little pack, then myself in my week old C, followed by a red and a white lift back. We stayed together for about 10 miles through some heavy city traffic at about 5:30-5:45 on Indian trail road in Aurora Il. The coolest thing about it was that for a change people on the road did not act as though they wanted to attack and kill me. Its not that i drive way under the speed limit i just don't rush up to red lights so i get to wait. It was like something out of some kind of movie. All changing lanes together, smart breaking together, all taking our time to get up to speed together. But the main that as always pulling down some GREAT MPGs together.

If any of you guys from today are reading this we have got to try and do that all the time. And if your not from today but drive the area around 7:30 am or 5:30 pm and want to try like our drives up that be cool.

Revan

2. sfv41901

sfv41901 Masta S

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Pics or it didn't happen :D

Kmullin80 and tonia taffaro like this.
  3. Teacake

Teacake OohShiny

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    That sounds awesome! I used to drive 30 miles each way to work on the highway. I always got tickled when I had a "driving buddy" for a while who was driving a similar speed to mine and we would just cruise for a while. I would always tell them goodbye when they left (not that they could hear me, but hey, maybe good karma :p).

4. Ashley7

Ashley7 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    XLE
    How fun! I love seeing multiple ones at a time. Happens a lot in Eugene.

Car if I hijack your thread with my own little story: I live and work in the same places as a particular person, and this particular person has tailgated me to work in the past. Yesterday, I let her ahead of me, knowing that we would arrive at work at the same time anyway. Not only did I continually catch up to her at stop lights, but by the third light, she was behind another Prius c :LOL:

5. Revan86

Revan86 Animal nerd and alt car guy

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius c
    Model:
    Four

She only let me take them because i promised id NEVER let another soul see them.

Sorry, but i hear there are other web pages that have that type of thing.

6. Mendel Leisk

Mendel Leisk Senior Member

Greater Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Touring
    (deleted, wrong forum ;))

7. sfv41901

sfv41901 Masta S

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius