1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius Dating Service

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by priusaurous, Jun 12, 2005.

?
  1. yes

100.0%
  2. Never

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, I like ANYONE in a Hummer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yes, but they would have to already put a $500 down payment at the Toyota Dealership

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

right here, just list your best and worst attributes and and I'll match you up for free

2. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

Nope, I like to keep my life nice and easy. NO DRAMA ;)

3. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

I can buy my own drinks! ;)

4. tracysbeans

tracysbeans Member

+ what color and package your Prius is ;)

5. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Don't misunderstand me. I'm not going to buy a car for a casual girlfriend after we've gone to a movie and dinner. I'm talking serious relationship. BUT the woman who ties her life to mine will never have to work if she does not want to, will never (while she remains with me) have to worry about money, and will be able to travel with me to exotic places. First-class safari in Kenya for a honeymoon, anyone? Or maybe Brisbane Zoo to walk with the tigers?

I don't think women are looking for nice men, though. Lots of women tell me I'm nice, and then decline to go out with me.

Then there are the women who've had bad experiences with one or two guys and so they refuse to go out with me, because they figure men just aren't worth it... until they fall for some hunk who's exciting and fun to be with, and then he treats her like dirt, and she decides again that men just aren't worth it. She won't give a "nice" guy a chance, because she's not looking for a "nice" guy. She does not want a "nice" guy. She wants to have fun. And I'm too much of a stick-in-the-mud to be fun. I can't dance and I don't drink and I cannot tolerate second-hand smoke, and I get all serious when the topic of social justice comes up.