1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius hate, or am I just being paranoid?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by busyrosy, May 17, 2006.

1. clifford

clifford Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(imntacrook @ May 17 2006, 02:18 AM) [snapback]256731[/snapback]</div>
    I agree. You are just being paranoid. It doesn't matter what the make of car. My guess is they are trying to move you out of the left lane. It is amazing the number of people that feel that the left lane is theirs to camp in. I really don't understand when this all came about but the left lane is for passing. No matter what the speed. Please GET OUT OF THE LEFT LANE! :D

2. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    SO!!!

Today I had my car parked at a nearby mall, to eat at the delicious "Cheesecake Factory", and when I came out to my car, there was an ice cream cone smashed smack dab in the middle of my windshield! I was livid! I am so happy that it wasn't on my paint, but still! It made a huge mess. It ran down into the wiper arms, so hopefully no perm. damage will occur. I rushed over to a car wash to get her cleaned up!

3. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(remaxmanager @ Jun 14 2006, 12:33 AM) [snapback]270987[/snapback]</div>
    Damn central valley hicks! My wife went to Clovis West high.

4. micheal

micheal I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Jun 7 2006, 12:21 PM) [snapback]267237[/snapback]</div>
    Glad to hear we got it figured out. Chances are Rush doesn't have it (or else has a really good lawyer to keep him out of legal trouble that the destruction of property or assault on others would result in). Your right though, those disorders aren't in the same category (one's a psychotic disorder, while the other is a mood disorder). Although one might consider them similar in terms of both being lifelong with a significant component of there being a chemical imbalance.

5. janetjanetbobanet

janetjanetbobanet Junior Member

Something I don't think I have seen mentioned here and maybe isn't so applicable in larger cities. Here in Kansas I know some people are tailgating to try to read the little battery-shaped decal on the back to see what the heck it is that I am driving and whether or not it really is a hybrid. And they can't read it unless they tailgate. You can tell those people because they are staring down at your bumper and sometimes talking and pointing. You would be surprised at the number of people here who never heard of a Prius. I would know because a couple of years ago I was one of them.