1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

prius hate video's post them here

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Flying White Dutchman, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Flying White Dutchman

Flying White Dutchman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    i found agian some more prius hate video's when i was looking on youtube.

so wy nog open an topic posting al the video's people can find so show what stuppid these prius haters are:D

here are two

and here
    look in the mirror the grey prius

2. jayman

jayman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    If the police REALLY wanted to catch bad drivers, or ignorant drivers like that asshat blowing clouds of black smoke, all they'd have to do is equip a Prius with four Digital Eyewitness hidden cameras, a Digital Eyewitness DVR, and hidden LED takedown lights

I'd like to see the look on that pick-em-up truck drivers face when suddenly the grey Prius starts flashing takedown lights, and a siren starts whooping. Then an undercover cop gets out with the holster and Glock in plain sight

"Um, what did I do officer?"

3. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Note: I have not looked at the first video on YouTube, but I will right now and I predict that within the first 10 comments, someone will have refuted it, and within the first five comments there will be a homophobic remark made. I'll come back with my results.

OK, back. There were NO comments on it. I therefore posted a link myself refuting it, but it didn't show up.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Whoever made the first video is an idiot. Why? First, everyone knows that quoting Top Gear, specifically Jeremy Clarkson is probably worse than quoting Wikipedia (and I'm not just saying it about the Prius, but about any car that Jeremy talks about).

Secondly, he couldn't even get the quote right. I believe they compared it to a Land Rover. The M3 part was better mpg around the track. Good job dumbnut!

5. LoraJ

LoraJ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Is there a thread for Prius videos we love?

6. Flying White Dutchman

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    dont now.. but make one if you like..

i want to show the stupidity of some people.

7. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Bwa-h-ha! A couple of people (including me) posted info showing how this is total B.S. I went to check the comments just now and "This video is private". What a maroon!

8. Prius 06

Prius 06 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid

This guy made me laugh.

9. LoraJ

LoraJ Active Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    I think someone was hating on my Prius today. She was at a stop sign that was an exit of a parking lot. The car in front of her zipped out into the street as I was approaching. There were no cars behind me. She thought she would do the same and started to pull out but then thought better of it since I didn't slow down. She was driving a big huge ugly jeep thing. While passing her by I said to my husband "what a "B", there's no one behind us." A little bit up the road, as we were turning left, she passed by and yelled (or screeched) "I maybe a B, but at least I don't ..." we could not hear the rest. I assume the next word was drive, and when she was behind me she was tailing me.

I feel cheated, I wish I knew the rest. Could it have been "smell my farts" "drive a smug car" "have frizzy hair"?

10. Spectra

Spectra Amphi-Prius

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Among some of the recent cars whose drivers have found cause to yell unintelligible nonsense in my direction:

-- A nasty, mid-90's Grand Prix with a perpetual left-turn blinker running.
    -- A rot-gut '80's Crown Vic without headlights on, way past dusk.
    -- A recent Exlporer, which then careened its way into the mall parking lot.

Judge, I rest my case.:pound:

11. ilusnforc

ilusnforc Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd post the videos from youtube of TopGear testing the Gen1 and Gen2 Prius, but I'm at work and youtube is blocked... but they can easily be found.

The Gen1 gets shot and blown up at the end of the test drive, the Gen2 gets an efficiency test agains a BMW on a road track and they claim the BMW actually got better fuel efficiency (although I think this was later found to have been false info and they were just trying again to bash the Prius). Jeremy couldn't stop talking about how kids playing in the street could get run over and how cheap and flimsy the interior is and seemed flat out bored on the track. I argue the Prius is for daily commute, not for road tracks and high-speed racing.

12. Flying White Dutchman

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jVQDPXhl_Y]YouTube - The Prius Files: Day 3[/ame]

a new one
    smart kids day to day boredom

13. Ophbalance

Ophbalance Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Wow... never underestimate the destructive power that is bored suburbanite kids.

14. macmaster05

macmaster05 Senor Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    This video was pretty funny. I love how they spend so much time searching, recording, and talking about a car they hate so much....LOL!!!

Did that Indian kid remind anyone else of Kevin G. from Mean Girls?? LOL!!!!!!!!

15. bighouse

bighouse Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Methinks the lads doth protest too much...

16. ilusnforc

ilusnforc Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I like how their goal is to distract a Prius driver to the point of causing them to get into an accident when the reality is that they're so distracted in trying to get the Prius driver distracted that they themselves nearly get into an accident towards the end of the video.

17. GrumpyCabbie

GrumpyCabbie Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III

What's wrong with blowing soot? That used to keep me amused when I drove a diesel London Taxi. If a cyclist cut you up or blocked you off you could get the taxi to belch out clouds of thick black soot :D

Well those days are long gone as the engines are cleaner now and the old ones are all long off the road. I'm also now much older and more mature and drive a nice clean Prius to repent my sins. :rolleyes:

18. Flying White Dutchman

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    black soot = cancer

19. going red baby!

going red baby! still a n00b

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
  20. Salsawonder

Salsawonder New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV

Same here, just too stupid to bother with.