1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius in the Big Bang theory show

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Former Member 68813, Mar 15, 2012.

1. hyo silver

hyo silver Awaaaaay

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    It's one of the very few shows I watch.

Anybody know what Leonard's licence plate is? Any chance the Priuschat community could be honoured with the task of coming up with one? :)

2. cproaudio

cproaudio Speedlock Overrider

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    I went to the taping of S02E14 The Financial Permeability. The audience handler said that they have a physicist professor on hand during the taping to make sure that all the formulas are correct and most of them are from his class either from tests or from the subject of the day. A lot of people in the audience are physics major or related field. BTW the money they used in that episode is real. Well, it looked real to me plus, there's a girl kept counting and tracking the money.
    Ever since the show won the Emmy, all the show tickets are reserved. Can't get tickets anymore.

3. El Dobro

El Dobro A Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Does anyone remember the Goode Family? They had a Prius.

4. jsfabb

jsfabb Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    It's funny you should say that about the physicist on hand, because on one of the episodes in the first couple of seasons, they showed a process flow chart that was a major theme in the show. Using these at work all of the time, I freeze framed it on screen and took a good look at it. Well not to get into detail, it was full of problems from a strictly process flow viewpoint, such as not having both outcomes (Yes & No) of a decision diamond.

I ended up emailing the show and basically telling them that Sheldon would have never drawn that process flow chart, because he's too much of a perfectionist to have so many mistakes. Well, needless to say, I never received an email back! But, I'm sure it was emails like mine that were probably part of the reason why they hired a physicist.