1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius interior color combinations?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by nitewolfgtr, Mar 9, 2012.

1. nitewolfgtr

nitewolfgtr Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I searched the forum and could not find the answer to 2012 Prius color combination...

Does Toyota have specific exterior color requirements for the 3 interior colors (bisque, misty gray, dark gray)...

For example, with Classic Silver Metallic exterior color, could I get a Prius with any one of the three interior colors?

I'm having hard time finding a dealer that offers Prius in classic silver with dark gray interior... most seems to be offered in misty gray which i think is too light... and my current car has interior similar to bisque and i'm not a big fan...

Thanks! :)

2. joeveto

joeveto Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Silver is available with dark charcoal. It's very common. Go to Toyota.com for the available combos.

3. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Playing around with Build Your Prius on Toyota's website can give you that information. For example, when you select Classic Silver Metallic, Bisque has a mark on it indicating it's not available (as it should be, for tan doesn't really go with silver).

However, it doesn't really tell you whether or not a particular color is actually allocated to your region. We have the opposite problem as you do. They've stopped allocating Misty Gray to the Southern California region about a year ago so all we have are Dark Gray and Bisque. So it's really region-specific.

4. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes. They should be on toyota.com

Typically Toyota pairs beige with black, white, beige (no longer offered) and red.
    Dark Grey would be offered on all except beige.

5. kstephens

kstephens New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I just bought my 2012 (Prius 3) a few weeks ago in silver with the charcoal interior. It was my favorite color combo of any that I got to look at. I love it.