1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Prius issues

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Technical Discussion' started by BrimerShannon, Jan 9, 2022.

1. BrimerShannon

BrimerShannon New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    bought my first prius its a 05 hybrid hatchback had frontend damage from a deer i replaced all the broken parts finally getting somewhere or so i thought before a fixed the broken parts i was getting nothing be blinking amber light now i get a green light with once push on the second push a get one flashing of amber light then it gos away and check engine light flashes and gos away the no light on power button brand new battery i also charged it over night thinking that was it but nope same think i'm at a crossroads and dont know which way to go to find my problem also all fuses and relays was check and are go

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    techinfo.toyota.com

3. mr_guy_mann

mr_guy_mann Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Welcome to Priuschat! First- please consider using periods, commas, and paragraphs when you post. Run on sentences make it difficult for others to read and interpret your posts.

Now, do you have a digital multimeter, and if so can you measure what the voltage is at the "jump start" point under the hood when you try to to ready the car up? Do you know that the key fob you have is correct for the car- does the remote lock-unlock buttons work?

Also, do you have any scan tool that is capable of reading codes on a Prius? Many here get a miniVCI cable with a bootleg copy of Toyota's Techstream diagnostic software and install it on an old windows laptop.

Posted via the PriusChat mobile app.

Another and Mendel Leisk like this.
  4. SFO

SFO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Welcome to PriusChat!!

Sections titled P2MY06 are the latest : La documentazione del selidori

FYI : you're moderated until you've posted 5 times.